So I finally finished Angel as a series tonight. While it was airing I had watched most of seasons 1-3 and part of the fifth, but the inclusion of connor and what I had seen of the later years really turned me off to the show. a couple months ago I downloaded the whole thing and have been slowly working my way through. the first three seasons went pretty quickly, but the fourth had me at a stop as I just couldn't push my way through. I can't stand connor and I cordy's always been one of my favorite characters on angel, so turning her evil just wasn't something I could get behind. once I got into the swing of things with season five, however, I got through pretty quickly and really enjoyed it. I already knew about who dies and the closing line of the series, but getting up to that point was an awesome ride. "Not Fade Away" was an amazing closer and I really look forward to reading season six when it goes through. "Let's go to work."
1 comment:
angel is cool
you should leave me comments
kthxbye
fooding time
Post a Comment