
I finally got the trade paperback for the first Buffy Season 8 arc titled, The Long Way Home, and reading it all over again was even better than reading it the first time. Yeah, I've got all the single issues, but I didn't wanna take them out of their shrine to reread them. There were a couple things that I didn't realize at the time or just plain forgot, b/c they did start coming out a year ago. One thing was that Buffy thought Twilight's symbol was "a beautiful sunset" and issue #11 where she actually fought Twilight was called A Beautiful Sunset. Also in issue #11 they reveal that Satsu was the one that gave Buffy the kiss of true love; however, when Buffy wakes up she says she has a funny feeling on her mouth and then yells "Cinnamon buns" when she wakes up. In the next issue she points out that Satsu's lip gloss is cinnamon flavored, reveal much? Anyway, I just thought I'd blog about that b/c Season 8 is the greatest thing ever and I loved rereading all of it, instead of doing my homework, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment