" This goes all the way through to the other side. So, I figure, there's a bloke somewhere around New Zealand standing on a bridge like this one, looking back down at us. All the way down. There's a hole in the world. Feels like we ought to have known." - Spike
I don't really have anything to relate that quote to, I just like it. The other night was pretty good. I hung out with Diana during the day and then some other people I'm fond of into the morning. We didn't do anything special, but it was nice getting to see people that I don't see often enough. Today was a little more downtrodden. Diana had some stuff we needed to work through, but it was nice to just talk. Now I think I'm going back to FreeTime, cause it's more interesting than WoW right now. For tomorrow I've gotta get my FAFSA done cause it needed to be finished by today and hope to find some way to occupy myself while Diana's at school.
New Book Announcement: Embrace Your Weird!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment